Today was a bit of an indoor day. I had an appointment with a volunteer from the Oxfordshire Family History Society at the County Library at 10:00, which was about a 15 minute walk from where we were staying. We took a few hours to do laundry and have lunch, then I worked with John at the library again. I learned a bit more about my family so it was productive.
It was a gorgeous sunny day. There was a laundrette in the next block from our B&B, but it was expensive, didn't have any soap and was a bit creepy. The Tesco did not sell small amounts of soap, so we decided to walk to a laundrette about 20 minutes further on from the library. We had packed all of our clothes into Brad's backpack and taken it to the library. This laundrette sold soap and was much more clean. We ate lunch at the cafe in the Waitrose grocery store across the road while the clothes washed, then back to dry them and head back to the library.
These are all the photos I took that day.
After we dropped everything back at the B&B, we walked back up the road to The Head of The River, a very nice pub with a great atmosphere. The food was delicious!



No comments:
Post a Comment