Dartmouth
Today we had another nice sleep-in. I'm not sure if we're still on BC time or what is going on, but we stay up late and sleep in whenever possible.
We spotted Ikea on our way in yesterday and decided to head over there for a gander and some Swedish meatballs. It is just over 2 kilometers away and we haven't been in a very long time. We took lots of photos and got some ideas for things we might want to do in the future (light fixtures, mirrors, etc.).
Flowers and bee butts on our walk. I think we are done with sightseeing, so the number of photos has dropped off drastically.
There are numbers of children running up and down the hall yelling and screaming. I pity anyone trying to get a baby to sleep, take a nap or who isn't feeling well. I opened the door and gave them the stink eye once, to no avail. There is a massive sports facility with multiple fields right across the road, but their parents feel they should run screaming around the hotel instead. It finally stopped at 11:00 pm.



No comments:
Post a Comment