Montreal to Quebec City
I woke up to no voice. I've had a scratchy throat for a couple of days, and the loud music in the Japanese restaurant last night that I had to yell over all evening did not do my voice any good.
This morning it is ten degrees and raining. We walked to McDonalds for a nice cheap breakfast, and were picked up by our driver at 11:15 to go to the train station. The train left at 1:10, 25 minutes late. We are no longer surprised by the late departures and arrivals of public transportation.
I didn't take any photos on the 5 hour train trip as 1) I was not sitting by the window and 2) there was nothing outstanding to photograph.
Our room at the Hotel Frontenac. Tiniest bathroom so far, not counting train bathrooms, but more than made up for by the rest of the room and the view.

Lévi across the river.
We walked along the Governor’s Promenade which is 310 steps up to the Citadel. You can see the colourful rooftops of the Lower Town on the left.
















No comments:
Post a Comment