After a day off I'm combining two days into one post. We have done a whole lot of nothing for the last couple of days. Wednesday we went to the beach mid-morning, then had lunch at the poolside restaurant:
We never did get to the butcher so I was craving some red meat so had a hamburger. Then we did something daring and unexpected - we moved to the other end of the beach! We hung out there all afternoon, then showered and went for pizza. It rained a bit before we went for dinner, but much less than Tuesday.
Thursday we went for breakfast at the Sheraton next door. We caught the bus to Port Denarau and wandered around, picked up some souvenirs, had a drink and I got my nails done. We caught the bus back and basically hung out in the air conditioning for the rest of the day. It was 36 degrees feels like 41, so we both spent the afternoon working on homework. Brad is studying for the Advanced Cardiac Life Support renewal course he is taking when we get home, and I am taking Methodology: How To Prove It.
It rained very little this afternoon. We went to the beach at 6:30 to watch the sunset. A huge bank of clouds was right in front of the sun, but I still managed to get some photos:
There are always ever-changing layers of clouds:
Some random photos to end the day:
Our unit on the second floor from the back:
They light the torches every evening. This is looking towards the big pool and the beach:
The main walkway from the pool back to reception:


No comments:
Post a Comment